Allows you to configure the general options for the CloudSync Application.
The log level can be changed. With the highest level, the performance of the file operations is affected.
- CRITICAL : The lowest level of registration.
- ERROR : Generates error logs while CloudSync is running.
- WARNING : Add the warning messages to the error log.
- MESSAGE : Add general messages to the warning log.
- DEBUG : Leave detailed records to track problems.
- VERBOSE : The highest level of registration, which includes all possible information. Sensitive data such as file names are saved after encryption.
Credential information is not included in the log files.
If you click "OPEN LOG FOLDER", Windows Explorer or macOS Finder will open the log folder.